Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vibram Fivefingers Bikila

When I bought my first pair of Fivefingers, I barely run. Then I bought another pair... And another... And another...


Before you know it, I had 4 Fivefingers; that's likeTwenty Fingers... I had 2 Sprints and 2 Bikila. And still, I rarely run...


I bought all my Fivefingers from Vibram online. And if you want original, please don't bother with eBay. And if you don't know how to buy from USA, try ComGateway. Be warned, it's highly addictive.

Today I only have 2 pairs left; Bikila and Sprint; sold the rest. I alternate my Bikila with my Adidas when I run. The first time I ran in my Bikila, I had blister at the back of my foot. So I only run with socks now.


And since Injinji cost like RM50 a pair, and the RM5 ones at Daiso look too cheap, I spent RM19 at Sox World when I was walking around in 1U.


Another alternative is cheap socks with scissor.

No comments:

Post a Comment